[News] GNU/Linux Grows as Web-based Applications Take Over

Linux and Web 2.0: the Killer Combo

,----[ Quote ]
| I said I wouldn't post as much about technology unrelated to the Web, but I
| have noticed that Linux is a hot topic on Digg right now. The OS - and, let's
face it, Linux is easier to define when we just view it as an OS - has been
gaining momentum ever since Windows Vista turned into a nightmare for
Microsoft. Actually, the word "momentum" is probably too strong, it is more
like "gaining a little traction after spinning its wheels for so long" or
maybe "finally emerging from complete obscurity".
`----

http://blogs.computerworld.com/linux_and_web_2_0

Hosted E-Mail Explosion Forecast

,----[ Quote ]