Re: [Rival] Microsoft Finally Stops Calling "Obama" a Terrorist

____/ Rex Ballard on Sunday 17 August 2008 11:30 : \____

> On Aug 17, 2:47 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Microsoft Word Now Knows the Difference Between Osama and Obama
>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | In my post yesterday, I quoted a frustrated reader who couldn’t believe
>> | that Microsoft Word still proposes “Osama” as a corrected version of
>> | “Obama.” He wanted to know why Microsoft didn’t update its dictionary.
>> `----
>
> Obama is using Linux servers on his web site, and appears to be a
> friend of Open Source.
>
>> http://pogue.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/08/15/microsoft-word-now-knows-th...
>>
>> Microsoft must have loved Bush. He let them do their crimes 24/7,
>> uninterrupted. Many of those crimes are well documented, but the government
>> was indifferent.
>
> Actually, Bush loved Microsoft.  During the Jack Abramov
> investigation, Microsoft was directly tied to Abramov, Carl Rove, and
> several of their shell game "charities".  The Gates foundation was
> also found to be a major contributor to several "PAC disguised as
> charities".
>
> Remember when the head of "Focus on the Family" came out and
> announced, repeatedly, on national radio and television, that he would
> never vote for McCain and his followers shouldn't either?  Another
> case of a Charity acting as a political action committee.
>
> McCain won the nomination anyway, and now they are "best buddies"
> again.

McCain and Ballmer are friends. McCain wants/ed to appoint him Chinese
ambassador.

>> Recent:
>> Microsoft tries to fix big glitch on Obama
>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | One mixup, with potentially vast effect, apparently belongs to the
>> | unintentional category and gained wide currency this week: The
>> | spell-checker in Microsoft's Hotmail e-mail software recommends that users
>> | replace the word "Obama" with "Osama."
>
> I'm sure that it was all an "Accident" and that Microsoft didn't do
> that deliberately.
> And if you believe that, I have a bridge in New York and some land in
> Colorado
> you will probably want to buy.
>
>> http://www.startribune.com/politics/national/president/19875329.html?...

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd Othello: http://othellomaster.com
Tasks: 171 total,   1 running, 170 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie