Re: [News] The AstroTurfing Plague is Real

Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:

> Will outsourcing never end - now you can even outsource your
> /trolling/!
>
> Wow.

This isn't new, in fact a whole industry has sprung up around shill
posting. Just Google for "paid to post". I bet that most of COLA's
Trolls actually work for such companies.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no
| longer contributing to the eventual death of programming."
| ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083

 16:58:28 up 235 days, 13:33,  4 users,  load average: 1.05, 1.06, 1.09