This Has To Be A Record.....

A new post every 2 minutes for the past 1.5 hours, best I can tell....

I stopped counting and it appears the stink pipe is still wide open to the
Internet.

Many approaching 100 lines and at least a couple approaching 400 lines....

For those of you still believing Roy Schestowitz is doing this out of the
goodness of his heart and manually, you had better collect your missing
marbles on the way out.

And BTW they are appearing on digg as well, as we speak...
No doubt they are appearing in other places like Propeller and /. too.

Think about it.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: