Re: This Has To Be A Record.....

"Moshe Goldfarb." <brick_n_straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:bay1nvpoy960.4vfkxhjaxrle.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> A new post every 2 minutes for the past 1.5 hours, best I can tell....
>>>
>>> I stopped counting and it appears the stink pipe is still wide open to
>>> the
>>> Internet.
>>>
>>> Many approaching 100 lines and at least a couple approaching 400
>>> lines....
>>>
>>> For those of you still believing Roy Schestowitz is doing this out of
>>> the
>>> goodness of his heart and manually, you had better collect your missing
>>> marbles on the way out.
>>>
>>> And BTW they are appearing on digg as well, as we speak...
>>> No doubt they are appearing in other places like Propeller and /. too.
>>>
>>> Think about it.
>
> Nope.
>
> Roy Schestowitz...
>
> The SPAM King.
>
> Google him and see what you find...
>
> Nothing else even comes close.
>
> Look here:
>
> http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007/09/roy-schestowitz-liar.html
>
> It's a little outdated (not my site BTW) but you get the drift...

You've shown yourself to be completely technically incompetent, so I don't
know how you can say anybody is stupid.  Why do you feel so threatened by
the few people that use Linux, anyway?  Is it too complex for you and it
makes you feel inadequate?  Your anti-Linux trolling is as tedious and
brainless as Frank's lame pro-Vista agenda.  The Windows community would be
better off without the two of you.

ss.