Re: [News] Microsoft's Partner Group Says GNU/Linux' Desktop Market Share is 4%

____/ Phil Da Lick! on Monday 11 August 2008 10:46 : \____

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/jul/15/bbc.digitalmedia?gusrc=rss&feed=media

http://www.news.com/Feeling-the-heat-at-Microsoft/2008-1012_3-6232458.html?tag=ne.fd.mnbc

http://www.openrightsgroup.org/2008/01/10/bbc-director-general-grilled-by-mps-on-iplayer/

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/technology/s/1051855_bbc_website_36m_overspend?rss=yes?rss=yes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/technology/2008/07/remoulding_microsoft_for_the_w.html

>> Na... it must be a different BBC you are talking about. The one mention
>> above is just too corrupt to be taken seriously.
>

> Being a citizen of the UK, I know all that, but apparently its part of
> the wintroll bible.

Microsoft tax on television (you pass money to Microsoft when buying a
television set). Only here...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows all-in-one: Word, IE (for E-mail) & iTunes
Tasks: 183 total,   2 running, 181 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie