Re: [News] Patents Just a Mechanism for Killing Small Businesses

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

How the patent system favors the borg

,----[ Quote ]
| I find the patent system laughable. | | -1- For the small guy it is just a way to publish your technology so it can | be used by other bigger fish sans compensation. How many lawyers can you | afford to pay full time? | | -2- Its a great way for big companies to bully little ones.
`----

http://www.amarketplaceofideas.com/how-the-patent-system-favors-the-borg.htm

Yet the lying Oil Taycoon in the Sweater, who once denounced these patents,
suddenly likes them.

Yet the same lying Sweatered Oil Tycoon once was part of a seminar with Apple denouncing the "evil" of IBM and their protectionism. "Trust us, we'll never be like big blue". Yeah right.