Re: [News] If You Thought Ubuntu Was Easy, You Haven't Seen Enough

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:54:45 -0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> Is Ubuntu Really the Most User Friendly Distribution?
>>
> No it isn't.
>
> PCLinuxOS is.

I don't think so - starting point is to run them side by
side on virtual machines.

PCLinuxOS however does not know what a virtual machine is
(Quemu and VirtualBox) or is it they are doing something
deliberately to hide what may be running underneath all
that stuff they call PCLinuxOS?

And yet they have high rankings in Distrowatch - how?

The mystery deepens.

Like Novel, Lindows and Xandross, is PCLinuxOS about
to turn to the dark side, because it is from the dark side?