Re: Poor Roy Schestowitz......

High Plains Thumper wrote:
> Gary M. Stewart wrote:
>
>> Schestowitz must be going through withdrawal because he is unable to
>> SPAM at his usual level of crap flooding.
>>
>> "His" alleged hardware problems have forced him to use Google Groups and
>> his Manchester University network connection rather than sponging off of
>> Mark Kent's ISP like he usually does.
>>
>> More than likely Mark Kent's system is down and poor Roy Schestowitz,
>> too cheap to pay for his own connection is forced to be limited by
>> Google's lock down on the amount of daily posts they will allow from one
>> ip address /user id.
>>
>> Poor Roy....
>> It must be killing him.
>> BWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

This is (as usual) complete rubbish.

Roy is temporary posting via Google groups, so what. If it's a long term
problem, a fellow GNU/Linux advocate will help him out.

I for example have a unused Usenet account from my ISP and I will gladly
hand it over to Roy, if required.

Alternatively Roy could open a gratis account at Albasani.net. This is a
Free Usenet (text only) service, located in Germany and they are
extremely pro GNU/Linux. They used Debian and last year moved to Ubuntu
GNU/Linux and they are very proud about it.

I'm using this service for over a year now and I know they *Love* COLA.
I have no doubt that they would love it if Roy posted his [News] using
their service.

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com