[no subject]

What a great idea, linking vital systems to a CPU and not having a manual
control, superb idea!

Dave Bowman: Hello, HAL do you read me, HAL?
HAL 9000   : Affirmative, Dave, I read you.
Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
HAL 9000   : I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.
Dave Bowman: What's the problem?
HAL 9000   : I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
Dave Bowman: What are you talking about, HAL?
HAL 9000   : I'm talking about the *dumb* engineers that linked all the
             ship's systems to me and now I'm having a blast fucking with
             you.

Regards.