[News] 3 New Distributions Released: GParted, Lunar, pfSense

28 December 2008 : Stable GParted Live 0.4.1-2 is available

,----[ Quote ]
| A new stable GParted Live was released.
| Key changes include:
|
|     * Newer GParted (0.4.1)
|     * Newer kernel 2.6.26-12 is used
|
| See the Release Notes for more details.
|
| Steven
`----

http://gparted.sourceforge.net/news.php

Lunar Linux 1.6.4 (i686 & x86-64) ISO's released

The Lunar team proudly announce the final release of Lunar Linux 1.6.4
codename 'Lacus Autumni'!

,----[ Quote ]
| After almost two years since the last stable release
| it's finally here, Lunar Linux 1.6.4. We've reached a
| new milestone, 1.6.4 is our most polished release to
| date. Our hope is that everyone will enjoy it as
| much as we've done making it. The effort of
| improving our installer and iso will of course
| continue. Stay tuned next year for some
| exciting new features that are in store for Lunar!
`----

http://www.lunar-linux.org/index.php/en/news-sections/67-announcements/68-164-i686-a-x8664-isos-released.html

pfSense 1.2.1 released!

,----[ Quote ]