Re: I'm Roy Schestowitz. Will you please help me?

Terry Porter wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 12:02:09 +0100, chrisv wrote:
>
>> "ml2mst" <ml2mst@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>>> Roy Schestowitz did not write:
>>> Wrong PGP key, stupid fuck!
>>>
>>> Idiot
>> *PLONK*
>

> It's the clogface forging chrisv again from mta-fe.casema.nl.

That was clear right from the start. The National #1 Maroon is
me-tooing, coz his fellow Maroon "Linux-Sucks" is forging, he has to
forge too.

I don't even bother any longer responding to that immature l33t H4><0R.
I mean, can you take a nasty scumbag that brags about a "Sperm-and-egg
omelet" serious?

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com