Re: Get your hi spec XP Dell MINI-9 at Linux prices before 08/01/2009

On 2008-12-27, Terry Porter <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> http://www1.ca.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/laptop-
> inspiron-9?c=ca&cs=cadhs1&l=en&ref=lthp&s=dhs
>
> Thanks to Hadrongo for telling us that Dell is selling high spec XP HOME
> machines at Linux prices at the moment. Who would have thought a troll
> would ever be useful ?

> Before you wipe XP, do us a favor and time how long it takes to cold boot
> XP for a useful login first please :)

Better take pictures, get several dozen witnesses, have a judge, get 20
or 30 lawyers, grab some nortaries and get testimonials from actual (if
you can find any) MINI-9 XP users. Otherwise MegaFUD is going to cry
foul and Erika will have conniptions over your not getting the precise
wording just right.

--
Outdoors for me is walking from the car to the ticket desk at the airport.
-- Frank Zappa