Re: Lets see how Roy Schestowitz likes losing his job.

On Dec 26, 11:20 pm, "ness...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<ness...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Dec 26, 5:10 pm, singh.4.lu...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>

> >http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e0cb959e8f4...
> > "I could get it when I was 24 and get out of campus, but they are
> > happy to have
> > me around for longer. In fact, I'm meeting the head of the Computer
> > Science
> > Department next week. "
>
> > This son of a bitch takes joy in seeing other people lose their
> > employment during the holiday season? I've read several very long
> > winded messages where he seems to feel that it is a positive for
> > people to be laid off from Microsoft. May he rot in hell and get all
> > that is coming his way. I am writing an email to the head of computer
> > science at the University of Manchester and in that email I am going
> > to desmonstrate what Mr. Schestowitz does with his time. I also intend
> > to copy the provost of the University as well as the president of the
> > alumni association.Let's see how Mr. Schestowitz feels when his
> > University is no longer happy to have him around for much longer
> > because he is an albatross for them. I would ask that others email the
> > Univeristy here->>http://www.cs.manchester.ac.uk/
> > or here >>http://www.manchester.ac.uk/
>
> Let's see...when you write that email to the University, are you going
> to sign in singh.4.lu?  Or Ms. Polly Ester?  Or LITTLE PEDRO? Or
> SgtMajor Gansevoort?  Or Jeremy Wembley?  Or Professor Dungby?  How
> about Schmel da Kaka?  That'll make a good impression.- Hide quoted text -

Better be careful Professor LittleJohn because there is more than
enough evidence of you using your University computer network to waste
time posting mindless garbage to the Internet. A clear violation of
Berkeley's TOS for both students and faculty.
One last item that you fail to comprehend and that is there are more
than one of us. There are many in fact and we are growing in number
due to Mr. Schestowitz's tasteless posts being re-posted on a blog set
up for people being laid off by Microsoft and it's partners. Mr.
Schestowitz has struck a nerve at the wrong time and what started as a
he said she said shout match has blossomed into a very well organized
and focused project. It seems that Mr. Schestowitz likes to hurt those
who may be experiencing some misfortune in their lives. Well now it's
time that he gets a good sampling of his own medicene. I hope that
mother fucker rots in hell because he deserves it.