Re: Lets see how Roy Schestowitz likes losing his job.

After takin' a swig o' grog, singh.4.luv29@xxxxxxxxx belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Have a good life you fucking son of a bitch.
> Oh yea, just so you can gloat some more, I am one of those who lost
> his job due to cutbacks at a Microsoft partner. I hope you fucking rot
> in hell.

<nelson>
  Ha ha!
</nelson>

Anyway, *dude*, there's another cut-throat industry waiting for you.  [1]

"You want fries with that?"

--
[1] It is ridiculous to call this an industry.  This is not.  This is rat
eat rat, dog eat dog.  I'll kill 'em, and I'm going to kill 'em before they