Re: Roy Schestowitz proves why he's the biggest scumbag on earth

Snit posted:

> Do you think it is fine to repeatedly post the same off-topic stories
> about Apple, Microsoft, their products and their management?

I answered your question but you chose to ignore that post. I said (now
read this closely since you're obviously slow):

"Roy's posts are not off-topic."

D-o y-o-u u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d m-e y-o-u m-o-r-o-n
--
Regards,
[tv]

Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things