Re: Roy Schestowitz proves why he's the biggest scumbag on earth

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/pope-pleads--save-the-world-from-homosexuality-14118936.html

>> If I'd publicly state what this stupid bigot said, I would be
>> arrested and prosecuted without a shadow of a doubt.
>
> Hopefully things aren't that bad... at least not yet.

Here in the Netherlands, hate crimes and their precursors are taken quite
seriously. Anyone publicly repeating what mr. Joe Ratzinger stated most
certainly risks being arrested and detained, and could face several years
in prison if found guilty. So in my opinion, the pope should be arrested,
incarcerated, and tried.

As far as Roy's postings go: I think you're overreacting. Sure, it's not
nice to wish unemployment on anyone. All the more so when it concerns
people with families. And in the run-up to X-mas it's a death sin ... or is
it? I most certainly don't wish Microsoft all the best -- in my opinion,
they've taken all the best already, and could do with quite a bit of a
cut-down, to give others a chance to grow and prosper.
So if there's any one company deserving to fail in the near future, it's
Microsoft. Let me put it more bluntly: I really, really hope they fail
bigtime, job losses and all. It'll be a one-time, big learning experience
for them: Monopolies Never Last. And only if they play their hand right,
it'll be their ticket into the third millennium: co-operate or die.

Richard Rasker
--
http://www.linetec.nl