Re: [troll alert] 'The windows users I know ...

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 21:24:41 +0000, Roy Schestowitz it was written:

> ____/ High Plains Thumper on Friday 26 December 2008 17:16 : \____
>
>> Ezekiel wrote:

>>> Keep running High Plains Rafael but it doesn't change the fact that
>>> people want their portable devices to work with their computer. And
>>> the "solution" (ha-ha-ha) you provide is a bunch of links of how they
>>> can replace the OS on their portable device with Linux or how they can
>>> write their own apps for the Zaurus.
>>>
>>> Your "solution" is just like you - completely worthless. But do
>>> continue hiding behind your pathetic "trespasser rules" or whatever
>>> that crap is that nobody reads. Perhaps your other nym Wendy
>>> Toiletwater has more brains than you.
>>
>> There is no running, implications of cowardice as expressed by this
>> troll.  These ad hominem attacks by Ezekiel are examples of:
>>
>> http://tantek.pbwiki.com/TrollTaxonomy
>>
>> [quote]
>> Ad hominem troll
>>
>> Ad hominem troll at its simplest, will attack people personally, rather
>> than the merits of their statements or methodologies.
>>
>> The ad hominem troll often has already lost a rational argument about a
>> topic, and thus its goal is to change the argument from being about a
>> topic, to being about the people opposed to the troll (which could mean
>> any/all rational person(s) in the discussion), in the hopes of both
>> discrediting people's ideas indirectly by discrediting the people, and
>> engendering an emotional reaction from the people by attacking their
>> egos / self-image. The "getting a reaction out of" goal is common to
>> most troll types.
>> [/quote]
>>
>> The troll homed in on one of the items I posted on, then enters in with
>> its ad hominem insults.  As you see, it continues with it.
>>
>> This troll cannot carry on a decent conversation, but must insult the
>> advocating poster.  A decent reply would have been in a discussion like
>> manner, i.e., "I disagree with you for the following reasons: 1) ....
>> 2) ...., etc."
>>
>> Instead, it must assail the poster instead.  This was done to
>> deliberately derail any positive Linux post developing.
>>
>> Here is a likely reason why he and trolls like Hadron, Ezekiel and DFS
>> troll against those who favour Linux.
>>
>> 'Use [...] the Internet, etc. to heighten the impression that the enemy
>> is desperate, demoralized, defeated, [...] associated with mental
>> deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny". Just
>> keep rubbing it in, via the [...] newsgroups, [...] make the complete
>> failure of the competition's technology part of the mythology of the
>> computer industry.'
>>
>> (reference PDF pages 45 & 55 on
>> http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf - Comes vs Microsoft lawsuit,
>> Microsoft Evangelism document)
>

> The Munchkins have no shame.

I'm not the scumbag gloating over the possibility that somebody might be
losing their job. That would be you.

> Soon they'll have no paycheck, either.

Earth to Roy... Earth to Roy. *You* are the unemployed loser who has
never had a job or a paycheck. I've had a steady paycheck for about 20
years. Let us know /if/ you ever get your first job and earn your own
keep for a change instead of mooching off of your parents.