Re: Do the world a favor and rid of of Schestowitz scum

____/ Gregory Shearman on Friday 26 December 2008 11:29 : \____

> On 2008-12-26, Terry Porter <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "Gregory Shearman" <ZekeGregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht

>>> More homosexual comments from Clogwog. You have a problem you want to
>>> talk about? You can come out of the closet you know. It's not the
>>> seventies any more.
>>>

>> Good work Gregory!
>> I came out of the closet two years ago and it has been fun!
>> My friends call me "Cherry" ;-)
>
> I'm sure they do... It's better than using other people's names, eh? Got
> an identity crisis as well, eh? You're in a bad way, mate.

Yes, faker.

Terry is getting on their nerves, so they try to put words in his mouth.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Yes, I know, but does it run Linux?"
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie