Re: Do the world a favor and rid of of Schestowitz scum

"Gregory Shearman" <ZekeGregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht news:slrngl82kc.928.ZekeGregory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2008-12-25, Clogwog <BWAHAHAHAAA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"ml2mst" <ml2mst@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
news:giuqmj$v7r$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Terry Porter wrote:
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:24:17 -0500, Ezekiel wrote:

Coming from a Windows troll like you, Roy couldn't ask for a better Xmas
present.

Thank you for *not* quoting the troll's rubbish!

Good work Roy!

ACK

Good work Terry!

Suck harder, Marti!, 2 cheers from "Santa Marti", "Ho, Ho, Merry X-mas!"

More homosexual comments from Clogwog. You have a problem you want to
talk about? You can come out of the closet you know. It's not the
seventies any more.

Good work Gregory!
I came out of the closet two years ago and it has been fun!
My friends call me "Cherry" ;-)
indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
less by definition, promote ignorance.
Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008