Re: [News] Free Software to Leverage More Profit Soon

Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Hadron
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Appil Department of Marketing:

> Yes you can. But then the COLA freeloaders, amongst others, steal the
> code, branch it and then make their own "Free" alternative.

Keep taking the meds!

You are referring to your buddies in Appil?

Appil are BSD Pirates ;)

The IT Crowd Universally Rejects Micoshaft and Embraces Linux

Talking to the IT crowd, its apparent now that they are
aware of micosahf FUD, munchkins, asstroturfers and what
they do in terms of lying, FUDing, asstroturfing and twisting
opinion when the alternative views are more relevant.

For example, free software means free as in freedom not price.
You can release your product both with a freedom license
and charge for support. One guy finally got it today and
he can see that he had been conned by micoshaft.

More specifically, he knows he has been conned AGAIN
by the micoshaft munchkins, FUDDIES and asstroturfers.

Needless to day, Linux is taking a front seat for most
new projects. IT crowd universally rejects micoshaft.
The word I hear is that they all want multi-CPU machines
and virtualisation. They also want virtualisation to
to speed up stuff that is just too slow under the windummy OSen.

2009 could be a hard year for fuddies, munchkins, asstroturfers.
micoshaft sponsored TCO studies, and gatner crappy reports.
They are fscktards and every IT admin knows about them.