Re: Do the world a favor and rid of of Schestowitz scum

I guess it's all right when Microsoft leaves a trail of dead
"partners" with knives in their backs.  I think they call it "cutting
off their air hose".  A lot a tears were shed in Redmond over those.
What was it the Microsoft man said?  When you're going to kill
someone, don't lose any sleep over it, just do it.

Your exaggerated outrage at Roy's supposed lack of empathy shows what
your real purpose is here---to shut up Roy or anyone else who might
say something negative about your beloved Monopoly.  I won't shed any
tears over you when your puppet meisters in Redmond go bankrupt and
you can't find another trolling job.