Re: Roy Schestowitz proves why he's the biggest scumbag on earth (was: Sad Christmas in Seattle/Redmond)

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 23:02:35 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Hadron Quack the M$ shill wrote:
>> Sinister Midget writes:
>>
>>> In addition to all Windummie trolls being liars, they all lack any
>>> conscience or scruples. It's part of the screening process.  They're
>>> shown films of His Billness talking about "knifing the baby" and Fester
>>> Blammer throwing chairs around and screaming about how he's going to
>>> "fucking kill Google". If a Windrone so much as shifts in his chair, no
>>> job, no trolling bonus and no papier mache stock options.
>>>
>>> How else to explain EZKill, DuFuS and Quirk?
>>
>> Explain what about me? I do not shill Windows and I challenge you to
>> prove I do.

He must have forgotten:-

<quote>
The great majority of Windows application SW
is eons better than it's OSS copy or alternative.
<unquote>
From: Hadron
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

<quote>
I see no illegally maintained monopoly.
<unquote>
Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

<quote>
Anyone who says Open Office is as
good as MS Office is living in denial.
<unquote>
From: Hadron Quark <hadronqu...@xxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

And about his shilling:-:

<quote>
There is a certain amount  of hostility towards Linux in most of your
posts. Your statement above is one prime example. Google can reveal plenty
others. Even a /blind/ person reading this newsgroup could pretty quickly
figure out that you do appear to favor MS...
<unquote>
From: Stephan Rose <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> Message-ID:
<DoCdnQ1r36i7Bx_anZ2dnUVZ8uCdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<quote>
Well, unlike you, I'm not a confirmed liar, troll, MS-shill and waste of
bandwidth.  What have you ever contributed to the world apart from your
cretinous babblings in various newsgroups (where you are mostly killfiled)?
<unquote>
From:   Christopher Hunter in reply to Quack

<quote>
Simply PLONK Hadron.  Have the disposition be 'mark read'.
That way the article  will not be downloaded, and the only thing
that will show up is the existance of the shill.  :-)
<unquote>
CBFalconer - alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Sunday 30 Dec 2007

--