[News] FSF Gets Bootable Membership Cards (USB)

The bootable membership cards are (finally) here!  The bootable membership
cards are (finally) here!

,----[ Quote ]
| Take a look! The new ultra slim credit card-sized FSF membership USB cards
| have arrived. Of course member number 0 had to be for our founder and
| president Richard Stallman...
`----

http://www.fsf.org/blogs/membership/bootablemembership

A Weekend with Eben Moglan

,----[ Quote ]
| There may not be many people who know Eben Moglen. Professor Eben Moglen is
| the professor of law and legal history at Columbia University and is the
| founder, Director-Counsel and Chairman of Software Freedom Law Center.He is a
| programmer turned lawyer.
`----

http://sreejithsblog.blogspot.com/2008/12/weekend-with-eben-moglan.html

Recent:

SFLC Receives Grant for Work in India

,----[ Quote ]
| SFLC is pleased to announce that it has received a grant from Soros
| Foundation's Open Society Institute. SFLC is delighted to work with OSI to
| provide legal support to Indian institutions seeking, through free exchange
| of knowledge, to better the lives of people throughout India. Pursuant to the
| grant, SFLC's Executive Director, Eben Moglen, and the founding Director of a
| new SFLC India, Mishi Choudhary, will visit in India this month for a series
| of activities in support of the Free Software community.
`----

http://www.softwarefreedom.org/news/2008/dec/06/sflc-india-grant/

Weapons Of Mass Collaboration

,----[ Quote ]