Re: Acer Aspire One Linux 'advanced user' option

  this bit o' wisdom:

>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Terry Porter belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> There has been a lot of troll FUD on COLA recently claiming that Linux
>>> SSD netbooks are 'locked down' or in some way inferior to the windows
>>> 'small notebooks'.
>>>
>>> Desperate as ever, these trolls are trying every trick in the book to
>>> foster a perception that just isn't accurate. What else is new ?
>>
>> An almost perfect advocacy post.
>
> Be careful. Honour among advocates is interpreted by the Munchkins as being a
> pet or a homosexual.

Who cares what a knuckle-dragging moron such as Hadron thinks about our
posts or behavior?  A best, they're silly nyah-nyahing children.  At worst,
a bunch of insulting lying jackasses.

If I never saw a hint of a post from 'em, I'd be quite content.

--
"The biggest problem facing software engineering is the one it will
 never solve - politics."