Re: [News] OpenGL Gets DirectX/Microsoft's Knickers in a Twist

Verily I say unto thee, that Peter Köhlmann spake thusly:
> Hadron wrote:

>> At this time we need a shove of the existing standards. And b "we"
>> I mean the Linux side. Gods knows its having enough difficulty
>> keeping up and getting SW vendors on their side.
>
> Translation: It is another threat to MS dominance, and so it has to
> be stopped somehow.

The root of Hardon's anti-choice agenda couldn't be clearer if he was
wearing a Microsoft ID badge.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|  the most practical one. That point of view lasted for maybe two
|  weeks after initial exposure to Lisp."   ~ Constantine Vetoshev

 09:49:53 up 47 days, 17:32,  4 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.06, 0.07