Re: Troll-Free COLA Stats: Saturday the 20th of December, 2008.

On 12/20/2008 02:07 PM chrisv scribbled:

>> Quack whined:
>>> *snip anti choice doctored nonsense*
>
> LOL  "Anti choice", "Hadron"?
>
>>> These "stats" are totally meaningless as a result of your small minded,
>>> bigoted views and censoring.
>
> Nope.  You are lying, "Hadron".  Perhaps you should return to school and
> learn the meaning of the words you use.

nfn, if your goodself and Terry and William, et. al. would quit quoting
the nitwits and pulling off their wings, we'd (TINW) all be better off
and maybe they'd go elsewhere, though thats doubtful.

Troll feeding is a zero sum game - posters around here should and do
know better.