Re: Always Remember Why the WinTrolls/Munchkins Are in C.O.L.A.

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> "Ideally, use of the competing technology becomes associated with mental
> deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and
> OS/2." Just keep rubbing it in, via the press, analysts, newsgroups,
> whatever. Make the complete failure of the competition's technology part
> of the mythology of the computer industry. We want to place selection
> pressure on those companies and individuals that show a genetic weakness
> for competitors' technologies, to make the industry increasingly resistant
> to such unhealthy strains, over time."
>
> --- Microsoft, internal document
>
> http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf
>
> This was "REQUIRED" training at Microsoft, said the man who presented
> this. He told me that he regrets this because it's unethical.
>
> Behind an army of criminal "evangelists" remains a whole generation of
> brainwashed Munchkins who day after day corrupt the press, the newsgroups,
> the comment sections of blogs, TalkBacks in ZDNET (Microsoft sends its
> employees there too) and the mouths of so-called "analysts".

I completely agree there is some kind of sub species developing
at micoshaft that is simply a money leeching lying spherical baastards.

Spherical Bastard:
        Someone who looks the same no matter what angle
        you view them from.

Micoshaft is FULL of SPHERICAL BASTARDS.

And the COLA-TROLLS are ALL SPHERICAL BASTARDS.

And come New Year, all the COLA-TROLLS will still be SPHERICAL BASTARDS
and still be SPHERICAL BASTARDS employed by Micoshaft Corporation
who are full of SPHERICAL BASTARDS.

---
indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
less by definition, promote ignorance.
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008