Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,rec.motorcycles
Subject: Re: guide to read c.o.l.a.
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 20:25:21 -0800 (PST)

[quote]
[...] "Gary M. Stewart" [...] wrote:
[...] S'mee wrote:

[...]

HPT....

Nope not a liar like you are loser.

Oh and buba...you ain't worth hunting down. I otoh am. I'm good looking virle, desired by every woman who meets me and
more than a few of the homosexuals of both genders had
wished I was their bent. What tools I need that aren't
available I build. What game I seek I kill...

You sound like a homo to me.

That's the classic line they give.

Sorry you are to homosexual for me and SWMBO of 20 years wont
share.  She's a bit selfish.

You aren't even a pimple on the ass of a 12 y/o geek. p.s.
I'm for real and I've been to see the elephant so fear no longer exists for me and yes I've had my mail snooped by a
gvt or two.

Yawwn....
Isn't it time for bedtime HPT.

LOL you are think aren't you loser? I'm not him though I used to
own a motorcycle like his...but you are apparently too stupid to
figure out I'm not him even when I speil it out four ewe.

Make sure to bring your realdoll...

ROTFLMAO You really are at stump fuck stupid as he told me you
are...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

buhbye loser!

-- Keith
THE Nefarious Necrologist 42d degree.