Re: Anyone want to try an experiment?

After takin' a swig o' grog, Gordon belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> "Gary M. Stewart" <gmstewart1953@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Here is my proposal for the new year.
>>
>> Forget the past.
>> Stop the attacks.
>> Stop dragging up old news.
>> Stop the name calling.
>> Stop the trolling.
>> Stop the nym shifting.
>>
>> How about discussing the topic?
>> Clean, honest factual debate.
>
> That'll eliminate 99% of the Wintrolls then....

It's bullshit anyway.  Gary "flatfish" Stewart wants no such thing.

He pretends to only to get people to start conversing with him, and then it
will degenerate from there.

--
Compassion -- that's the one things no machine ever had.  Maybe it's
the one thing that keeps men ahead of them.