Re: Microsoft Executive: Netbooks Risk Cannibalizing Windows

On 2008-12-16, Terry Porter <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 10:11:16 -0500, amicus_curious wrote:

>> Do you really think that MS cannot
>> produce something that can be called Windows 7 for Netbooks that will
>> not work?
>
> Yes. To answer your troll double negative nonsense ....
>
> I think that  MS *CAN* produce something that can be called Windows 7 for
> Netbooks that will not work.

They already produced 2 major versions for the desktop that barely
work(ed) at all. argumenticus_spurious is right, they most certainly
*can* do the same thing for netbooks. Hell, they could, tomorrow,
produce a Vista version for netbooks and I _guarantee_ it won't work.

--
I don't want to sell my music. I'd like give it away because where
I got it, you didn't have to pay for it.