Re: Microsoft Executive: Netbooks Risk Cannibalizing Windows

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 10:11:16 -0500, amicus_curious wrote:

> "Gregory Shearman" <ZekeGregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Down from 100% Linux, too. In a year or so, with a Win7 version
>>> tailored for
>>> netbooks, it will be back to its customary nothing for Linux.
>>
>> Ah... the power of VapourWare!
>>
> Do you doubt that will happen?

> Do you really think that MS cannot
> produce something that can be called Windows 7 for Netbooks that will
> not work?

Yes. To answer your troll double negative nonsense ....

I think that  MS *CAN* produce something that can be called Windows 7 for
Netbooks that will not work.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008