Re: [News] Vista So Bad That Even OpenSolaris is Preinstalled

On 2008-12-15, chrisv <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> JEDIDIAH wrote:
>
>>...you mean the sucess that comes from being an entrenched monopoly that
>>dates back to MS-DOS when you had do do memory management BY HAND?
>>
>>That kind of success?
>>
>>Keep it.
>
> I doubt that even Micro$oft considers Visduh to be a "successful"
> product.

Linux users neither want nor need "world domination".

A world where Apple is dancing on Microsoft's grave and there
are no barriers for the rest of us would suit us just fine.

There are many areas where you couldn't PAY me to use the "market leader".

Usually that's not a problem. A proper free market accomodates that.

--
"Microsoft looks at new ideas, they don't evaluate whether
the idea will move the industry forward, they ask,                    |||

                         -- Bill Gates