Re: [News] GNU/Linux the Best Operating System for SSD

  this bit o' wisdom:

> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Monday 15 December 2008 13:22 : \____
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:

>>> Indeed!
>>>
>>> Heel Liarnut! Heel!
>>
>> Jealous, Hadron?
>
> The trolls try to make civil wars. It's just like it says in that confidential
> training material from Microsoft.

Well, you'd help the cause a bit by filtering your articles for obvious
bullshit before bothering to post them.  I mean that in a nice, way, too.
If you don't know if something is bullshit, then ask someone about it.

Not that trolls need any excuse to spew their own vomit here, of course.

As for Hadron, I suspect he is suffering from unrequited love.

--
"I take Him shopping with me. I say, 'OK, Jesus, help me find a bargain'"
		-- Tammy Faye Bakker