Re: Roy Schestowitz brain - Defective by design

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:46:38 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> "Ezekiel" <zeke@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> "Apple's Defective by Design Shop" - Are you really this stupid
>>> Schestowitz?
>>>
>>> Millions of people pay a *premium* for Apple products specifically
>>> because of the way Apple designs their systems. Linux idiots like you
>>> could learn a thing or two about good design from Apple. Even
>>> Shuttleworth acknowledges the design qualities of Apple products. But
>>> COLA idiots like you (and some others) are too stupid to realize the
>>> difference.
>>
>> Apparently only "retards" need good clean consistent User Interfaces.
>> Real people (like Shearman, Koehlmann and of course, coming up the rear,
>> sycophant and general "Me tooer" Liarnut) don't need good UIs because
>> they, err, adapt, on the fly while switching between them. Sounds like a
>> waste of effort and though to most of us but not to these "SW
>> Designers".
>>
>> I wouldn't trust that bunch to design a hole in the ground for their
>> ablutions.
>
> That means a lot coming from the nimrod who accuses others of responding
> to posts that have not been read, and yet, here we are, reading Hadron's
> completely off-base follow up.
>
> Tsk tsk.  Imagine that!  In the interest of fairness, you may want to
> flame your own ass with insults for a few minutes.
>
> I'll wait.
>
>    <Leroy Anderson's "The Syncopated Clock" plays>
>
> Better?
>
> For your edification, a site that will explicate the phrase for you:
>
>    http://www.defectivebydesign.org/

As Quack is whining again, & as he's a soopa-doopa SW designer, you might
like to remind the troll that the world is *still* waiting for "Hadronux"
or "QuakLinux" or whatever the f#ck he wants to call it. It's been about
9 months now since he was challenged to produce a distro, & show how it
*should* be done. But guess what? We're still waiting, & there is still no
sign of this *magnificent* Linux distro which Quack has been challenged to
produce.

Oh, you know what his lame excuse was in aolu? Go on, take a guess! ;-)

Yup, it was "there are too many distros already". SURELY the "Great Hadron
Quack" can produce a Linux Distro to beat them all? After all, he does
nothing but whine about them.

--
Most people are sheep.
Microsoft is very effective