Re: [News] Signs of Desperation to Defeat Free Software

After takin' a swig o' grog, Gregory Shearman belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Who cares about what the trolls write? They are here to disrupt the
> group. Look at poor Mort... caught up in a philosophy argument about
> property because he decided to engage a troll.. He's become diverted
> from Linux advocacy by a filthy troll.
>
> Bin 'em I say. They crave attention. Deny what they crave.

I agree.  Except that I have had a hard time ignoring trollshit quoted by
someone else -- I am (or was) easily trolled.

It's getting a lot easier though, for one reason only.  None of these guys
ever change their tune -- it's the same insulting and stupid stuff over and
over and over.  So now it's getting to be "in one ear and out the other".

--
Life may have no meaning, or, even worse, it may have a meaning of which
you disapprove.