Re: COLA Statistics, 07 Dec 2008

Gary M. Stewart wrote:
On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 18:36:07 +0100, Hadron wrote:

"Gary M. Stewart" <gmstewart1953@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 12:18:33 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

After takin' a swig o' grog, colastats belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

                    Top 20 posters by number of articles
 1: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>................... :    293
 2: "Gary M. Stewart" <gmstewart1953@xxxxxxxxx>.................... :    225
 3: Chris Ahlstrom <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>......................... :    215
 4: Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx>................................. :    211
Wow.  Stewart, Ahlstrom, and "Hadron" (anonymous coward) are almost up there
with Schestowitz!

I wonder what automated methods they use to post here?!
See the number of lines posted.
Fool.
When does he ever *read* *anything* he replies to? Seriously, the man
appears to be unable to analyse anything at times. He actually equates
number of posts with "amount of work". I guess a postage stamp poem is
the same, to him, as David Copperfield by Dickens.

At times I wonder if he is competing with Terry Porter for most ignorant
COLA poster.
Other times I wonder if he is just acting stupid on purpose.
Most times though I don't think he is acting.

The thread of irony.