[News] Screenshots of Fedora 10, Perfection Guide and Review

Installing Fedora 10

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora 10, also known as Cambridge, was released on November 25th, 2008, and
| it brings GNOME 2.24 and KDE 4.1, faster boot experience with Plymouth,
| better printing, better webcam support, improved wireless network connection
| sharing, better software maintenance and update (powered by PackageKit and
| RPM 4.6), and virtualization storage. Plus, it adds a new security tool for
| IDS (Intrusion Detection System) called SecTool.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Installing-Fedora-10-99413.shtml

The Perfect Desktop - Fedora 10 (GNOME)

,----[ Quote ]
| This tutorial shows how you can set up a Fedora 10 desktop (GNOME) that is a
| full-fledged replacement for a Windows desktop, i.e. that has all the
| software that people need to do the things they do on their Windows desktops.
| The advantages are clear: you get a secure system without DRM restrictions
| that works even on old hardware, and the best thing is: all software comes
| free of charge.
`----

http://www.howtoforge.com/the-perfect-desktop-fedora-10

The ups and downs of Fedora 10

,----[ Quote ]
| Kudos for the quick bootup with Plymouth. Resizing exist
| partitions/filesystem on install is a great idea. Just carry it to non-Linux
| parts/systems ... Thanks for finally including Thunderbird on the install
| media. Should have been done in Redhat 9!
`----

http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=498

Recent:

Big Story: Fedora 10 Review

,----[ Quote ]
| This episode of Fedora 10 features information about the new Fedora 10
| release, some new features developed by the Fedora project, as well as a
| final commentary on their new theme.
`----

http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/?p=404

Fedora 10 Review

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora is really aggressive about keeping up with bug fixes and security
| updates over the lifecycle of their products. With Fedora 9, they updated
| (and will continue to update) KDE every time the KDE folks did. As a result,
| the KDE that ships with Fedora 10 is very similar to the KDE that you have on
| a fully updated Fedora 9 system. This is a good thing. After KDE came out
| with the 4.1.x series I switched back to KDE and have been fairly happy ever
| since. That isn't to say that all KDE users are happy with KDE 4 but I find
| it to be quite usable now.
`----

http://www.montanalinux.org/fedora-10-review.html

Fedora 10 Comes Out With Five More Spins

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Njg4Nw