Re: guide to read c.o.l.a.

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 06:35:12 +0100, Robert M. Stockmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Many have complained that c.o.l.a. is a real Bitch to read.

Many trolls that is.

 Just like the only two posters so far to provide you with fake grass
roots support for your post.

The Linux advocates here all love Roy Schestowitzs [News] posts, and they
are staying, so get over it, or get a decent news reader.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008