Re: [News] GNU/Linux Desktop with Two Mice/Input Devices Discussed

____/ 7 on Sunday 10 February 2008 10:33 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> LCA: Bringing X into a two-handed world
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Luckily for us, says Peter, multi-pointer X is on the horizon. MPX
>
> Been dreaming of this for some time. Need it for gaming!!!!
> As well, need feature for control of virtual PCs.
> Its rotten trying to go from one virtual PC to desktop when lots of things
> are happening on the desktop - I'd rather leave one mouse and physically
> switch to another instead of invoking it through key commands.

It might actually be very handy for 3-D design in programs like Maya or
Blender. Gaming would be nice too. The Wii has shown what a tremendous
difference a peripheral/controller can make. It's /fun/. It's different.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Windows: backward-compatible, even for viruses
Mem:    515500k total,   449032k used,    66468k free,     2168k buffers