Re: Bitchslap for Roy Schestowitz >>Microsoft's Ballmer: More Investments Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hadron wrote:

> ml2mst <ml2mst@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Nymshifting Microsoft Astroturfer Bargehassus, Sibold (alias Clogwog)
>> wrote:
>>
>> [Snip bullshit]
>>
>>> Poor Roy, I can feel his pain!
>>
>> Jeez Scheefgepoepte Cloggy, you are such a Flatfish wannabe. Typically
>> Mikey$oft copycat behavior.
>>
>> INNOVA~1
>>
>> Anyway, another nym, another *plonk*
>>
>> Bye bye!
>
> And as usual, Marti comes in from behind to add another useless "me too"
> shill to the COLA threads.

And as usual, Hadron Josip Stalin Quark, the worst "me too" poster in cola,
criticizes someone for alleged behaviour he himself is doing much more, and
at the same time saying nothing at all to the garbage from the dizum-poster

But dizum-scum is OK to Hadron, as they are his breathren
--
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.