Re: Who Is This Dork Roy Schestowitz?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
1.ball.willy@xxxxxxxxx on Sunday:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
7 on Saturday:
1.ball.willy@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

And who is funding his mission to pollute the Internet
with his lies and conspiracy theories? This dork is

<Ad hominen gobshite snipped>

It's Sunday. Gary Stewart is bored and lonely. What's
more, it's a cold winter in New York, so Gary stays at
home stalking people, harassing them, and spreading lies
about them in Usenet.

Mind the fact that Gary Stewart only attacks me in the
weekend, so he must have gotten himself a job (if
dumpster-diving counts as one).

Now I'm really confused? Who is Gary Stewart? Who is
flatfish? Who is Peter Kohlmann?

And is Roy Schestowitz really a female? It certainly
appears so at least according to the Google archives.

http://tinyurl.com/2t5hxo

Things are progressing nicely after my castration surgery

<remainder of ad hominen fictitious & libellous Flatfish gobshite snipped>

So what is the real truth with this guy?I'm almost sorry I
asked.

*You* wrote that, not me. Your placements of lies in
cyberspace reflects on the sick state of whoever pays you to
AstroTurf and do this smear campaign.

It is rather sad that to discourage useful forum discussion, one must resort to attacking the poster with ficticious, libellous, and denigrating information, rather than countering the poster's arguments.

It is not hard to figure out the source. He keeps challenging others of wanting proof of his anonymous trolling, but leaves his signatures everywhere.

--
HPT