Re: [News] Ruby.NET is Shutting Down

On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 18:54:20 -0500, Grodon wrote:

> [H]omer wrote:
>>
>>> Ruby project yields to Microsoft
>>
>> They can keep it, after all it /is/ their encumbered garbage anyway.
>>

> You are a *clown*, and you don't know your ass from a hole in the wall.

But he sure does know Roy Schestowitz's ass.
You know what they say around here Grodon?

[Homer] has his head so far up Roy Schestowitz's ass that if you tickle
[Homer]'s feet, Roy laughs!

BTW here is Mark Kent:

http://radio.weblogs.com/0001014/images/2003/03/20/headUpAss.jpg

Here he is getting ready to apply for a job:

http://jakeparrillo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/head-up-ass.jpg

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: