Re: [News] Free Software Steretypes End With a Survey

"Mark Kent" <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Brock Alexander <brock@xxxxxxx> espoused:
>>
>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Open source Aussies: Not poor, bearded loners
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> from
>>> supporters
>>> co-founder
>>> Jeff

>>> and

>>> still
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.builderau.com.au/news/soa/Open-source-Aussies-Not-poor-bearded-loners/0,339028227,339285610,00.htm
>>>

>> And the article also says: "The majority of participants predictably
>> worked
>> in IT, but only 10 percent were working on open source projects as a
>> full-time paid task."
>>
>> Translation - Just like COLA, the people surveyed are a bunch of whining
>> hypocrites who earn their money writing propreitary Windows software
>> during
>> the day.
>>

>> And quit cross-posting your SPAM CRAP to alt.os.windowsxp because we
>> couldn't care less about this bullshit of yours.
>>

> Are Teranews aware of your activities here?
Is your whore mother aware of your activities here?

> Consider this a formal warning.
Consider this a formal I don't give a fsck what an worthless shitstain like
you thinks.

> You are breaking the terms of the FAQ and
> the Charter of this group.
Breaking the terms of the "FAQ" - Gee... let's hope this doesn't go on my
permanent record.

> Your posts are suited to a windows advocacy group,
> of which there are several.
Your posts basically consist of making idiotic "adda boy" replies to every
post that Roy Schestowitz makes. Do you also wipe his ass after he takes a
dump? This seems to be your only purpose here.

     Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx