Re: [News] [Rival] Where Has All That Claimed Microsoft Money Gone???

> ____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 06 February 2008 07:48 : \____
>
>> If you look at the net assets lines over the last 3 years, you can see
>> that net assets have fallen from US$45bn to US$25bn, ie., almost halved,
>> with US$20bn lost, gone, disappeared, whatever.
>
> This was confirmed by the Seattle P-I last year. Over half of the
> companies'
> savings had been lost between 2004 and 2006/7. It's a big secret.

"Big Secret?" - Yes. Their financial statements are readily available on
hundreds of websites. Surely this is a "big secret" that nobody is able to
see this.

I would say you are as stupid as dirt. But that would be an insult to dirt.