Re: [News] [Rival] Where Has All That Claimed Microsoft Money Gone???

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 06 February 2008 08:49 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 06 February 2008 07:48 : \____
>>
>>> If you look at the net assets lines over the last 3 years, you can see
>>> that net assets have fallen from US$45bn to US$25bn, ie., almost halved,
>>> with US$20bn lost, gone, disappeared, whatever.
>>
>> This was confirmed by the Seattle P-I last year. Over half of the companies'
>> savings had been lost between 2004 and 2006/7. It's a big secret.
>>

> Apparently, it's being hidden in public view.  Presumably, MS have been
> paying analysts everywhere to keep quiet about it.  One of our trolls
> (Scott Douglas, I think, posting under the nym Duncam Meyer or Meier?)
> also tried to bury this, but his knowledge of corporate accounting was
> so poor that all he achieved was to highlight how significant this issue
> is.
>
> In fact, looking at the timing you're talking about, as you say, it
> looks like more than half of MS's assets have been lost in 4 years.
> This does appear to lack sustainability.

Someone who has watched the Free software scene since the start has told me on
several occasions that when a mesages of mine is attacked or intercepted it
means I'm on the right topic and should do more on that. This was also said
w.r.t. this particular point. There are some facts that the shills want to
vanish as soon as they appear.

.oʍʇ sɐ buıɥʇ ɥɔns ou s,ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ɹǝpuǝq 'ʎɹɹoʍ ʇ,uop :ʎɹɟ
.oʍʇ ɐ ʍɐs ı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı puɐ ...ǝɹǝɥʍʎɹǝʌǝ soɹǝz puɐ sǝuo .ɯɐǝɹp 1nɟʍɐ uɐ
ʇɐɥʍ 'ɥɥɥɐ :ɹǝpuǝq
Mem:    515500k total,   444840k used,    70660k free,     1496k buffers