Re: [News] Geneva's OOXML BRM Corrupted Again: This Time Denmark

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 19 February 2008 09:11 : \____

http://www.noooxml.org/forum/t-41947/microsoft-s-wikipedia-editor-goes-to-the-brm-to-represent-australia

http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03096.pdf

>> Busted. Fraudsters.
>>

> I'm surprised that the Danes have allowed this to happen.  It wasn't all
> that long ago that Microsoft was threatending the Danish government.
> Obviously, they've forgotten about that now...
>
> How on earth can Microsoft, a *foreign company*, be representing
> Denmark?  This is rotten (etc.).

It's not rotten. It's Microsoft. And the EU will collect all this evidence...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reversi for Linux/Win32: http://othellomaster.com