[News] Geneva's OOXML BRM Corrupted Again: This Time Denmark

  • Subject: [News] Geneva's OOXML BRM Corrupted Again: This Time Denmark
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:20:39 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Microsoft's Wikipedia editor goes to the BRM to represent Australia

,----[ Quote ]
| Re: In Denmark, Microsoft has 2 out of 4 votes
|
| InzpektorInzpektor 18 Feb 2008, 15:20 BST
|
| The Danish delegation for the BRM will consist of:
|
|     * IBM
|     * Dansk Standard (the national standards body)
|     * Microsoft - Themselves!
|     * Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Ciber A/S
|
| So, I guess that means that the Danish votes are a tie. (Ofcourse with the
| national standards body being the joker here :-) )
|
| Reference:
| http://www.ds.dk/3537 (In Danish)
`----

http://www.noooxml.org/forum/t-41947/microsoft-s-wikipedia-editor-goes-to-the-brm-to-represent-australia

This is far from an isolated incident. Microsoft stacks panels as a matter of
principle. It's all here:

        http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03096.pdf

Busted. Fraudsters.

Recent:

Significant Open Letter from Patrick Durusau

,----[ Quote ]
| I am not head of delegation so I have no vote, of course. But I expect some
| people will not be happy that I am going at all.
`----

http://www.oreillynet.com/xml/blog/2008/02/significant_open_letter_from_p.html

The BSI Has Been Corrupted by Microsoft — Another Chink in ISO’s armor

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://boycottnovell.com/2008/02/15/bsi-sends-microsoft-partner/