Re: Same tactic, different target

____/ Andy C.(never #) on Tuesday 19 February 2008 13:17 : \____

> Pardon my ignorance, but it's early and I haven't had my coffee yet,
> but isn't this the Netscape story all over again with different names
> and dates?
>
> http://apnews.excite.com/article/20080219/D8UT829O0.html
>
> Do the feds have a third strike law? Can a corporation be designated
> as an habitual offender?
>
> Later,
>
> Andy C.(never #)

Yes, it's been characterised as another Netscape for quite some time. Microsoft
is under the EU's investigation for Silverlight and all that Net as .NET
malarkey. It will have a hard time, even with sellouts like de Icaza jumping
for dollars at this sight.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Hack to learn, don't learn to hack"