Re: [News] [Rival] Gates Fundation [sic] Accused for Doing More Harm Than Good (Again)

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 19 February 2008 05:50 : \____

>> The Foundation is a fund. It has many activities. The shills have
>> used it as a moral shield for a long time, but the truth needs to be
>> heard. The Foundation does some good works, but that's just a
>> /portion/ of everything it does. From taxation evasion to
>> questionable investments...
>
> It's incredible that Hadron chastises you for /daring/ to criticise
> Gates' money-laundering operation, yet he viciously attacks the OLPC
> charity whenever it's mentioned.

He's only "following orders". He needs to feed the wife.

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox’s store before I did and took
the TV doesn’t mean I can’t go in later and steal the stereo."

                --Bill Gates, Microsoft